question about BANQUET RECORDS

hey all,

just wondering if anyone has ordered from Banquet Records before?? and can you tell me what they are like/if they are reliable?

im keen on putting in quite a big order for some frank turner & some steal stuff.....but a little hesitant to do so for a few reasons.

any feedback would be much appreciated....

chris

Overall they are awesome people. I ordered some Frank Turner records and the package came from England to Seattle, Wa in a week and a half. My only complaints were that the FT/FWW 7" came pretty scratched but amazingly it plays perfectly. Also what is it with UK people always shipping with those super thin flimsy mailers?

Overall they are awesome people. I ordered some Frank Turner records and the package came from England to Seattle, Wa in a week and a half. My only complaints were that the FT/FWW 7" came pretty scratched but amazingly it plays perfectly. Also what is it with UK people always shipping with those super thin flimsy mailers?

I only send out those flimsy mailers when I'm sending records to other parts of the country. I use regular ones for overseas.