Alexisonfore or Attack In Black sellVinylAtShows

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, SO Alexisonfire didn't have any vinyl, as I expected. Attack In Black had Curve Of The Earth for $15CDN. I asked and the merch guy said he's pretty sure that all of the Northern Towns 7"s have been sold. I didn't want to buy another one, I was just curious....

I thought that they repressed these but im not entirely sure. Send them a message over myspace they are usually pretty good with stuff like that

• 4 months later...

well really, there were 500 records pressed, but only 425ish jackets were screened.. and we were sitting on a box of the records for awhile til i printed these covers last week.. so its a 500 pressing, but some ass screwed up the numbering.. either way there 500 pressed total, and only 75 new jackets printed.

hope that clears things up.

well really, there were 500 records pressed, but only 425ish jackets were screened.. and we were sitting on a box of the records for awhile til i printed these covers last week.. so its a 500 pressing, but some ass screwed up the numbering.. either way there 500 pressed total, and only 75 new jackets printed.

hope that clears things up.

So are there any plans to press Marriage? I'd love to have this on vinyl....

update: theres talk now, it seems like a lot of people on here would be excited for it.. so yes, ill post again when we get final word... as of right now it looks like a pretty limited press, standard single pocket jacket.

Honestly, that's my biggest vinyl want right now. I'd love to have it.