Update on Falcon and Avail pre-orders

Guest admin1338560633

I have decided to post the pre-orders for the Falcon and Avail records tomorrow at 2pm Mountain Standard. Amdist all that it is going on here, it dawned on me that we should get an update to everyone in the Vinyl Cooperative and get them involved with the pre-order. I just sent out an email to everyone later this afternoon will be sending them a press release and banner to help us spread the word.

I am sorry for those of you anticipating the pre-order to happen in 2 hours. Thanks for your understanding. Vinyl Collective has been so busy that sometimes it runs me. I sometimes have to sit back and think about how and why these things are happening. We will revisit the insanity tomorrow!

I'll be at work then too... but seeing as how i'm the network admin, it's not that big of a deal to preorder it. I'm just hoping I remember or am at my desk at the time. If it's one of those where I'm walking around the building or out smoking and come back 12mins after it's posted and they're sold out, i'mma be pissed.

Thats very kind of you, but because im a 'shareholder' a copy will get sent out to me anyway.

So i was hoping to pick up another copy of the red and blue for a mate as well as a blue for myself,

Get them all sent together with my co-op copy and hopefully try to save a bit of postage that way.

thanks for the offer though!

are all the bonus tracks from the reissue Avail CDs fitting on the vinyl?

yes, but 4am friday and dixie are now double LPs because of the bonus material. Over the James is still a single.