Turmoil "THE PROCESS OF" LP! OUT NOW!

Hello everyone!

Turmoil's classic Philly hardcore record, "The Process Of," has been reissued on War Crime Records with fantastic new cover art. (For a preview of the cover art, visit www.myspace.com/warcrimerecords).

Orders are now being taken. Please visit www.warcrimerecords.com (The website itself is a work in progress, but the e-store is up and running! No need to get your knickers in a knot. haha)

For wholesale orders, please e-mail [email protected]

A limited number have been pressed; get yours while they last!

For any questions or concerns, feel free to ask here, or email me at [email protected]. (Preferred).

We have many more AWESOME projects coming soon, so stay tuned!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I ordered this on 12/17 of last year and still haven't heard anything about it shipping. What's the deal?

Maybe you should address your concerns to whomever you placed the order through instead of expecting a random message board to be able to explain what "the deal" is.....just a thought.

did that, emailed them and got no response.

Considering Warcrime Records released it...and even registered an account to post about it here...I figured I'd bump this thread on the off chance that the OP would see it and be able to answer my question since nobody over there has bothered to email me back.