I think it's time for No Idea! to...

alexis

I think it's time for them to get their mailorder shit together.

Fact.

im actually really bummed.

i ordered 2 and a half weeks ago

because i knew they would be swaped for X-mas.

i called today and my order got lost.

3 peoples gift.

they are great great people, and have helped the label out tons

it just sucks

Yeah, when they sent my Paypal totals, I emailed them about adding something to the order and never heard back, just Paypal totals again. SO I emailed AGAIN and still nothing. I finally just ended up paying, but they could have made some extra bucks just by replying. WTF.

Yeah, when they sent my Paypal totals, I emailed them about adding something to the order and never heard back, just Paypal totals again. SO I emailed AGAIN and still nothing. I finally just ended up paying, but they could have made some extra bucks just by replying. WTF.

wow your karma is worse then mine WTF

I think No Idea should...

Either put photos of all the colors they press of albums, or somehow label what color each is with a slip inside or something.

I jumped on their $5 LP sale and got some of my money back, because some were out of stock apparently, but didn't know until a week or so after.

There are great things about them. When I bought a record from a band that was fucked up, and said band ran out of that press and couldn't replace it, No Idea handled it for me.

There's no denying there are really great things about that label. There's also no denying that their mailorder system leaves much to be desired.

Whats wrong with their mailorder system? Sure, their catalog isn't updated in real time, so sometimes you place an order for something which is sold out. Also, they're a very small operation, so sometimes you don't get something in your order (especially if you order a bunch of stuff) but they're just human. Plus, if they went with a fancy pants ordering system and added more people to stuff mailers then there is added costs and no longer will you see $7 LPs (and seriously, who else these days sells damn near every LP in their catalog for $7?). They've always responded super quick to any order issues and did everything in their power to rectify the situation, its pretty hard to top their service.