Able Baker Fox

right on. Hey do you write the vinyl file column for amp? If so I really enjoy it, reading the whole interview with the silverstien/hotwater collecter guru, and seeing all the new releases out there, you are the reason I have just got into vinyl over the last month!!! and might i add you then are the cause for me spending over 200 bucks on records!! I got some really good ones though through vinyl collective and my local zia records.

vinyl is awesome! thanks for opening my eyes to this amazing format! ps. could you pick me up a copy? or how would i get my hands on 1?

right on. Hey do you write the vinyl file column for amp? If so I really enjoy it, reading the whole interview with the silverstien/hotwater collecter guru, and seeing all the new releases out there, you are the reason I have just got into vinyl over the last month!!! and might i add you then are the cause for me spending over 200 bucks on records!! I got some really good ones though through vinyl collective and my local zia records.

vinyl is awesome! thanks for opening my eyes to this amazing format! ps. could you pick me up a copy? or how would i get my hands on 1?

Hey i dont write it

BEn conoley writes he. he is the man, but i was in the article so you should thank ben.

he has an appriciation post on here just search it

thanks. Do you know who will put out the record so I can order it when it comes out?

here is what was written to me in an email from able baker fox today:

the vinyl is coming out in late February '08. I'm not exactly sure what colors, but keep an eye on these websites for more details...

www.secondnaturerecordings.com

www.bluecollardistro.com

Mike

www.ablebakerfox.com

second nature recently released this about the ABF vinyl...

"Second Nature Recordings has announced that Able Baker Fox's newest

release "Voices" will see a vinyl release sometime in February or March,

and they will possibly have a limited pressing available for the band's

first two shows in late Jan/early Feb. For those of you not in the

"know", this band features members of Small Brown Bike, The Casket

Lottery and Coalesce."

so yes, hopefully they will have some for the hot water show.