Tool

The ones you really need to watch for is Aenima and Undertow with the grey cover :)

I have that Undertow with the grey cover...and I have already accepted the fact that I will never own a copy of Aenima...like you guys said, it goes for A LOT when it does come up on eBay.

less than the MTB test did, tough! ;D

I have that Undertow with the grey cover...and I have already accepted the fact that I will never own a copy of Aenima...like you guys said, it goes for A LOT when it does come up on eBay.

less than the MTB test did, tough! ;D

True...but I guess there will be plenty more chance for Aenima to pop up...whereas the test press...

i've got all the tool vinyl. tool are one of my absolute fave bands. i also have ticket 00001 from their brisbane, australia show during the aenima tour. slept overnight outside the box office for that one.

would never even dream of selling any of it. the vinyl presses just sound SO much better than the CDs.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOOL-SALIVAL-2-LP-COLOR-VINYL-ISIS-RARE_W0QQitemZ350005935158QQihZ022QQcategoryZ15 92QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

is this the-hell legit????!!!!

heres yer answer:

from toolband.com

8 November, 2007 (11:37am)

E-MAIL ABOUT SALIVAL VINYL ON EBAY

I've received over a dozen e-mails in the past few days about SALIVAL VINYL being sold on ebay. According to the people writing me, these are advertised as being as rare as hen's teeth (well, as being extremely rare), and can be very pricy (same with the DVD/CD 'box set' - those that aren't even signed by a band member!). For those wondering about the authenticity of the Salival VINYL, I'm fairly certain that these are ALL bootlegs offered for sale by unscrupulous types. As the French might say, this is a travestie. My advice would be to save your hard-earned money, and to keep in mind that I'm not adverse to using an acronym that's also an anagram (where applicable). But, more about this later. Also, some of those emailing about the questionable Salival vinyl are wanting to know about any possible analog release for 10,000 Days. To this, I'm sorry to say that I've no word yet, but will be sure to post if/when that day comes.

I doubt it'll be more expensive than the lateralus set.

I am still on the fence about getting that too. Lateralus was a good album, but I don't listen to it half as much as Aenima or undertow, and I haven't listened to 10000 days in forever.

My brother heard Rosetta Stoned on the radio the other day and told me, dude why do these bands even try to sound like tool.

i understand where you're coming from and completely agree. its just i'm a tool nut so i just gotta have it. yep, i dont listen to lateralus and 10000 much either...

the way tool vinyl goes on ebay, its a pretty sure investment. cant beleive how much aenima goes for now!

you remember when those fakesters were selling the lateralus vinyl that were cut from MP3s? bastards they are, fucking bastards