Lyrics Quiz #3 (All lyrics solved!)

rtw88

Made my own because the other one is exhausted and these are fun. Will try to +1 whomever guesses correctly.

1) I heard he dabbled into witchcraft, I heard occult. Oh, they’re pretty much the same. Big Business - Grounds for Divorce (Ghost of the VC Board)

2) After years of waiting nothing came. As your life flashed before your eyes you realize. Radiohead - Packt Like Sardines in a Crushed Tin Can (flatlineghoul)

3) I remember when the days were long, and the nights when the living room was on the lawn. Death Cab For Cutie - Photobooth (I killed your family)

4) I knew a girl named Nikki. Guess you could say she was a sex fiend. Prince - Darling Nikki (littlejohnnyHORRORmone)

5) Children roam these empty streets with lust filled eyes and empty hearts. Alexisonfire - We are the Sound (dustin)

6) Generation fuck you to define and redefine. You'd make them all the same but molds they break away. Fugazi - By You (Typing of the Dead)

7) Somewhere someone puts all of their faith in a fast car. The Format - Faith in Fast Cars (Jongerdead Man)

8) Edna million in a drop dead suit. Dutch pink on a downtown train. Tom Waits - Jockey Full of Bourbon (Jack O'Lantern Kid)

9) Bury me standing under your window with this cinder block in hand. Fall Out Boy - Pros and Cons of Breathing (Jongerdead Man)

10) A coma might feel better than this. Attempting to discover where to begin. City and Colour - Waiting (Jongerdead Man)

11) 10/10/97. Rock Springs, Wyoming hotel. As far as I can tell I just don't miss you anymore. Braid - I Keep a Diary (dialoguefromamovie)

12) There's a cliff. Don't know where it goes. I can tell you that it goes down. Knapsack - Symmetry (ghostkersey)

13) Pound my knuckles hard against the floor with my head against the wall. I did this to myself. Bayside - Blame it on Bad Luck (desensitizedbyboo!)

14) There's no mystery no more, just no talking to you. Guess you had other things in store. Alkaline Trio - Fatally Yours (desentizedbyboo!/danthemjfan23)

15) Leave out the meaning this time.Let tensions evolve, intimate groove confused in childish tantrums Circa Survive - Semi Constructive Criticsm (Jongerdead Man)

6 is fuzagi - by you...and magalvsr13 you fucking suck. lol

sowwy :'(

all the ones i know on these are always guessed before i get in...so i figured id jump on this one

haha no problem, i knew that FOB one off the top of my head. the fugazi one i knew who it was and i had to go threw the mp3's on my computer to figure it out.