Good Riddance - For God And Country (Fat News)

Just got this week's newsletter:

*FAT CLASSIC COLORED VINYL SERIES: SWINGIN' UTTERS STILL AVAILABLE!

The beloved Swingin' Utters record, Juvenile Product of the Working Class was first released in September of 1996. We only have a small amount left of the 550 yellow vinyl re-pressed copies of the record. They are on sale in our web store. Up next, Good Riddance...

im guessing it has to be For God and Country as its the only LP that didn't get the colored treatment from their back catalog! Hot shit!

I bet they do STWB soon. I think the black version was OOP for a while and I grabbed it now that they're back up. I bet they had a bunch of black pressed with a bunch of some new color. It would be nice at least. I kind of want to grab a copy of the SU, but I don't want to order just that, might as well grab a couple of things.

I bet they do STWB soon. I think the black version was OOP for a while and I grabbed it now that they're back up. I bet they had a bunch of black pressed with a bunch of some new color. It would be nice at least. I kind of want to grab a copy of the SU, but I don't want to order just that, might as well grab a couple of things.

you could pick up the lagwagon as well and make an order out of it.

That would be incredible if they could pull that off.

It would prob have to be a picture disc which is kinda lame

regardless of what method they had to use to make it plaid it would not be lame.

also this seems to come up every time people talk about classics. they should really do this already. it would sell like hot cakes... good ones.