Dead Format Label listing question

because im not on the deadformat board...thats why.

Oh and I wanted to be heckled by everyone.

You arent on the board??? If you have an account on the site, you are 'on the board'. And there is a nice page of instructions to read if you werent sure about adding info...

And google docs rules guys, i agree. Cause you can totally search it for people who have records you want, and look at all the pretty formatting with size 20 fonts with pink backgrounds. Reeallly useful for trading.

well i guess i am then. I don't use it. And anyway I didn't ask to get in some pissing match. I do use your sight for pressing info, which is helpful. But getting a bitchy response because I didn't post my question there makes no sense.

How about a link...go here dumbass...would suffice

well i guess i am then. I don't use it. And anyway I didn't ask to get in some pissing match. I do use your sight for pressing info, which is helpful. But getting a bitchy response because I didn't post my question there makes no sense.

How about a link...go here dumbass...would suffice

When you go and add pressing info, theres a pretty obvious box that says:

HI! It appears as though you haven't entered any/little pressing information under the new system yet. PLEASE read the instructions on the FAQ/Help page for detailed instructions on how to add information. Use this thread for help.

If you can't read that shit dude, then I don't know what to say. I put it there for a reason.

What the fuck. This thread got shitty. To be honest, nick, I think you're over-reacting a little bit. And it doesn't look good when someone mentions in the thread that the df board is shitty because everyone gives everyone else shit, and then the dude who runs the board starts giving a kid shit who is having trouble with the site

Guest genericinsight
because im not on the deadformat board...thats why.

Oh and I wanted to be heckled by everyone.

You arent on the board??? If you have an account on the site, you are 'on the board'. And there is a nice page of instructions to read if you werent sure about adding info...

And google docs rules guys, i agree. Cause you can totally search it for people who have records you want, and look at all the pretty formatting with size 20 fonts with pink backgrounds. Reeallly useful for trading.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE this aspect about DF, but I think some people aren't even into records for trading... they very likely just view DF as a place to have a list to view/host their record collections. So, it's possible this small aspect is irrelevant to those people.