Suburban Home Shotgunators for Sale!

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

Suburban Home SHOTGUNATOR

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/sh-shotgun

If you are like me, you have at some point in the past been at a party when the idea comes up to shotgun a beer. More than likely, the puncturing of the can was done by one of the keys on your key chain and you probably spilled a fair share of beer on yourself. We at Suburban Home recognize this problem and want to offer you a product so clever, it will turn you into the hit at every party...the Suburban Home SHOTGUNATOR! Throw away that bottle opener on your key chain and replace it with this. Not only will it open your beer bottles and help the fingernail-less out there to open a beer can, there is a triangular shaped portion on the SHOTGUNATOR that allows you to puncture a hole in your beer can with ease!

Check out some of the Suburban Home staff shotgunning beers on our Youtube Channel. We plan to shotgun beers almost every day until the Fest comes up.

Guest baseball

That is hilarious. I don't think I've shotgunned a beer in about 5 years though.

I'm sure these will be a big hit at the Fest. I might just have to do one for old time's sake.

i forgot to mention that those of you getting shotgunators, I highly encourage you to film yourself shotgunning a beer and we will post it on our youtube page!