Ebay Dispute Question

So, I sold some CDs on Ebay a month ago, and one of the buyer's didn't pay. I sent two invoices, and numerous messages with no replies back. So, yesterday, I opened a dispute. He responded today with:

"I am NOT BUYING THIS PRODUCT. Thank you."

Now, are disputes worth going through? Am I going to get my money, or is he just going to get his account suspended? I could give two shits if his account gets suspended.

Thanks.

So, I sold some CDs on Ebay a month ago, and one of the buyer's didn't pay. I sent two invoices, and numerous messages with no replies back. So, yesterday, I opened a dispute. He responded today with:

"I am NOT BUYING THIS PRODUCT. Thank you."

Now, are disputes worth going through? Am I going to get my money, or is he just going to get his account suspended? I could give two shits if his account gets suspended.

Thanks.

I would assume, that if the buyer did not pay, paypal has no loyalty toward you in this regards.. but EBAY does. Go through ebay regarding this, and if anything, you won't get chared for the fees.

I regrettflully had to do that to someone but i immediately contacted them, as my phone bill had automatically charged my bank (as i forget what days they usually do it on). it was totally my fault, but he was cool and did a bid retraction and everything went swell. he even put positive feedback as did i. that's not always gonna happen, but since the guy never paid and never contacted you, you should contact ebay so at least he can get negative feedback and also not be able to bid.

yes. they are. if for no other reason than the principal of it. youll get your fees for the transaction refunded and they will get an unpaid item strike against their account. pretty sure its three stikes and your out on ebay. paypal doesnt have anything to do with an nonpaying bidder. besides, theyre youve already done the bulk of the work. after 8 days, you just close the dispute and pick the reason why (ie bidder refuses to pay or whatever it is) and youre done.

unpaid disputes can be filed after 7 days, then you have to wait for their response or another 7 days and you can give them a strike. youll get value fees and the strike will count againstthem, im not sure how many strikes you get. i think its bullshit that there arent negatives for buyers anymore it sucks that you really have no idea how many strikes they have or if they have a history of not paying.

I don't understand what ebay was thinking about when they stopped the negitive feedback for buyers. I've been ebaying for years with little to no problems until the last 6 months, its like the buyers can fuck with you now. I've had the same record for sale twice now and both times the buyers did not pay and I have to waste my time waiting for the dispute to end and get my fees back.