Epitaph Contact Info

hbeez

I wanna get in contact with someone at Epitaph to find out if DFL's "Grateful" was actually pressed on vinyl. The discography section on the Epitaph site says there is, but in the 11 years since that album came out I haven't seen it once. It also says the CD & LP are still in print, and no mention of the cassette release, so I know that the listing is at least partially messed up. I looked for contact info on the site but wasn't sure who'd be the best person to ask.

there is going to be a song on the next bad religion album about shit talking on message boards, RE: this type of topic/greg graffin beating off on his webcam.

lulz!

I certainly hope not. The self referencing of the internet is ridiculous. This is exactly what fans used to say behind closed doors but now it's just on a more readily available format. It's not any more than it was 10 years ago, you just see it more.

To focus any energy on what some 10 year old kid in Iowa says on a message board is an exercise in futility and a waste of good studio time.