bacon wrapped steaks

I don't understand the infatuation with bacon. It feels like chewing on a piece of disgusting fat. There's not any real flavor, just grease.

not cooking it right then. i love the stuff. can't get enough of it. i have no clue how i'm so skinny. i'll probably die of a heart attack before 35 anyways.

I don't understand the infatuation with bacon. It feels like chewing on a piece of disgusting fat. There's not any real flavor, just grease.

if you cook it long enough it gets nice and crispy (i like my bacon dead) I don't eat much bacon ever, but if it's all super crispy, I'll eat it up...it does add an excellent flavor to the Filets though

not cooking it right then. i love the stuff. can't get enough of it. i have no clue how i'm so skinny. i'll probably die of a heart attack before 35 anyways.

its the same thing with me. i eat horribly, pork products especially, and never really gain weight. me and my roommate joke that ill be the skinniest guy to ever die from heart disease, heart attack, or congestive heart failure.

its the same thing with me. i eat horribly, pork products especially, and never really gain weight. me and my roommate joke that ill be the skinniest guy to ever die from heart disease, heart attack, or congestive heart failure.

haha yeah know the feeling. i live on meat, potatoes, and coke. and the potatoes are usually fried in bacon grease.

yet somehow i'm 6'5" and around 175 lbs