ITS ALMOST OVER!!!!!!

from www.whitehouse.gov (Environment section):

Under President Bush, America's Oceans, Coasts, And Great Lakes Are Cleaner, Healthier, And More Productive

"We have a solemn responsibility to care for our seas and show concern for the plant and animal life that inhabit them. Oceans bring enjoyment and prosperity to countless people, from boating and fishing, to transporting goods, to traveling the waterways. By being good stewards of the oceans, we can ensure that future generations are able to enjoy the great blessings of our natural heritage."

i love how the first mention of use is fucking BOATING.

Hopefully McCain can clean up this mess.

Let's hope he doesn't get the chance...

[image]

Here fucking here. You're a fool is based on this campaign you think McCain is something other than 4 more years of the same bullshit. He talks about Obama "re-distributing the wealth" which is a sick joke since he wants to do the same, just with the rich instead of the poor, up the chain instead of down. Horrible policy and it'll never, ever, ever, ever work.

And aren't you the same dude (corbet) railing against Prop 8? You do realize Sarah Palin, the possible president of the US if anything happens to McSane, is totally anti-gay anything? So I presume you were just joking?