metallica - and justice for all boxset vs double

i just got mine today (4xlp 45rpm version). haven't opened it yet tho.

but i've only got the 2xLP 45rpm versions so i haven't been able to compare.

kill 'em all sounded awesome. the others were fine.

i would be pretty surprised if there was that much noticeable difference on the average turntable setup between the 45rpm 2/4xlp and single/2xlp 33rpm editions.

[image]

front box

[image]

back back

[image]

opened box

i might get the 2xlp 33rpm of this one as well. 1 song per side is kind of a drag. i will actually listen to this one a lot probably.

although i do have the original 2xLP so maybe i won't...i dunno yet...maybe w/ some amoeba trade credit or something i'll pick it up...

another 4xLP deal? bad-ass. that'll probally get my money. are they gonna stop at the Black Album?

from the website news

"The summer of vinyl has stretched into Fall with the re-issue of "…And Justice For All" as part of the on-going series that will eventually see the entire catalog available again. "

i honestly would like a load and reload reissue, maybe even put em together in a box set....

i'll buy that for a dollar!

another 4xLP deal? bad-ass. that'll probally get my money. are they gonna stop at the Black Album?

from the website news

"The summer of vinyl has stretched into Fall with the re-issue of "…And Justice For All" as part of the on-going series that will eventually see the entire catalog available again. "

i honestly would like a load and reload reissue, maybe even put em together in a box set....

i'll buy that for a dollar!

unfortunately that would probably cost many dollars. These things are pretty expensive.

• 2 weeks later...