what should i shave into my beard?

okay so i have a REAL solid beard going right now, but this weekend is my mom's 50th birthday and i'm going home because we're having a real big family party for her. that means i have to shave. soooo... i think on thursday i'm going to shave something ridiculous into my beard and then shave it all friday. i'll post pics, and +1 to the person who comes up with the winning idea.

pretty much anything goes, i don't give a fuck what people at school think about me and my facial hair.

i know i'm missing no shave november, and i'm kinda pissed about it, but i for real can't go home for my mom's 50th birthday looking the way i look right now. i might be disowned, and with my birthday and christmas coming up pretty quickly here, i'm relying on my family to give me tons of money. i can't afford to be disowned right now.

i might shave off one half of my face and leave the other half beardy. that would be funny, and i wonder if anybody would ask me about it or if they would even notice if they were on only one side of me.

I've been contemplating shaving off the facial hair. Has been about two and a half months. It's true, what they say about those "terrible twos". Perhaps once my beard is 15 months old, it'll tell me to fuck myself.

does this mean your 15 month old told you to go fuck yourself??

Typically the "terrible twos" refers to years, not months. Take it from there.

When I shaved off my last beard, I shaved half the face at a time.

I personally would go for the fu manchu. If Hulk "Hulkamania" Hogan, Michael Phelps, Joe Namath, and Anton La Vey can sport it, why can't you?

okay, i would LOVE a fu manchu. like, hardcore. but i've had a goutee since like my sophomore year of high school, so now isn't the time to flirt with a big change like that. i'll start growing it out again once this weekend is over and before winter break i'll be able to fu manchu it. that will be a treat. haha. i honestly can't wait for that now. haha

haha im half jewish and i've always thought about doing a hitler beard and being able to get away with it by confessing my half judaism if anybody calls me out on it. i just don't think i could bring myself to shave the hitler on my face. have you ever seen that hitlercats website? almost as good/terrible as lolcats

haha im half jewish and i've always thought about doing a hitler beard and being able to get away with it by confessing my half judaism if anybody calls me out on it. i just don't think i could bring myself to shave the hitler on my face. have you ever seen that hitlercats website? almost as good/terrible as lolcats

thats how i gotta away with it. my wifes family is christian and they kinda laughed when they saw the pics. although they know who their daughter married. im alway doing odd shit with my beard.

honestly i would do the half fu-manchu half chin strap thing. i cant pull it off because everytime i shave my beard that is a variation i end up with but i look like a pediphile.....so i just shave it all off.

is it a full on beard(like on your cheeks and such)? if so use trimmers and shave a 45 rpm adapter into it.(on each side)

yes, of course it is, and holy shit i'm going to try this. i hope i'm talented enough in the mirror to do it. maybe i'll have somebody else do it for me. amazing idea, i'll post pics if it works.