Anyone from Chicago?

My wife is in town for job training and doesn't know anyone or anything about the area. She's around until Friday and she's starting to get a little bummed about not knowing what to do in her free time.

Anyone got any ideas or want to take my wife out?

Before you ask, she's at the Omni hotel and you can't have sex with her.

My wife is in town for job training and doesn't know anyone or anything about the area. She's around until Friday and she's starting to get a little bummed about not knowing what to do in her free time.

Anyone got any ideas or want to take my wife out?

Before you ask, she's at the Omni hotel and you can't have sex with her.

barack obama is speaking in grant park tonight, if she walks south on michigan past the river about 4 blocks she'll be in the area...or just follow the masses of people that will be down there. should be fun.

There are Giordano's and Gino's East nearby for good deep dish pizza, also Pizzeria Uno aka Uno's

Uno's is good, but a tourist trap and always packed (same deal with the Giordano's in the area). Especially tonight. Go to Due (just up the street) or better yet hit the Exchequer (226 S Wabash) for really really fucking good pizza that's not so damn crowded.