vinyl column for punknews - help

Guest conoley

Guest conoley

I'm going to be writing a weekly vinyl column for punknews.org. Anyone who plans on releasing anything, let me know and I'll post it.

Guest conoley
Heavens pre-order (if it's still available then).

Are you going to plug sales and stuff, too?

I was thinking about plugging sales, but since the site doesn't really do that in general I decided not to. Thoughts?

Heavens pre-order (if it's still available then).

Are you going to plug sales and stuff, too?

I was thinking about plugging sales, but since the site doesn't really do that in general I decided not to. Thoughts?

I say go for it, because vinyl is on a much smaller scale and the sales aren't as frequent. You can always find a sale on CDs. However, I can see where it could become an issue.

I'd just end every post on there with "If you have information about upcoming vinyl releases/sales/repressings/etc., please contact me at [email protected]" or something. That way no one could ever bitch about their label not being included, as they can just submit news to you to have it included next time.

Guest conoley
I'd just end every post on there with "If you have information about upcoming vinyl releases/sales/repressings/etc., please contact me at [email protected]" or something. That way no one could ever pregnant dog about their label not being included, as they can just submit news to you to have it included next time.

That's what I was thinking. Thanks for the input.

Guest conoley
This is a great idea, even if I hardly visit the .org past my RSS feeds anymore. But be sure to include sales if you can find them.

Did you write for them in the past?

Guest conoley
i always update punknews every day.

waiting for read your articles,conoley.

i want you write about fat wreck chords re-press classic albums.

because fat wreck report on their mailing list that they won't tell release schedule....

Thanks! I am hoping to find out more, but I don't know anything more than you do right now.

Guest Admin

ben, congrats on the vinyl column. That is a great idea. I am about to do a state of the union telling of all of my upcomings and will send it to you early so you can put it up on punknews, too.

Very cool.

Guest conoley

Yeah - it was supposed to go up last night, but it got pushed back until today (I hope). After that, it should be every Wed. night.