new ISHC ep on b9

mclz

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still waiting on HPxHC 4 pack as I ordered it with about 12 other Brits to safe on postage however I ordered the represses and Takin' Ova and Tip of the Iceberg seperate (the bulk order had already been placed by the time I found out these had gone up). These both arrived today and got a sticker :), also I noticed that Tip of the Iceberg still has the same etching as the first press 'Good dudes, backed hard' where as Takin' Ova no longer has 'Batman's dead, you're next', nothing major, just something geeky I thought I would point out.

also I noticed that Tip of the Iceberg still has the same etching as the first press 'Good dudes, backed hard' where as Takin' Ova no longer has 'Batman's dead, you're next', nothing major, just something geeky I thought I would point out.

Maybe it's already implied that Batman's dead from the song on HPxHC, "batman's a dead man"

Also no bonus except the sticker

and the repress of takin' it ova is a little weak, the purples not too..purpley.. its all good though, just wouldve liked to see more HULK in it.

got mine today. got the sticker

ordered the 4 pack, but got two maroon/yellow

missing the black/yellow

anyone want to trade?

Just email or call Bridge 9 about it. They are really good about fixing stuff. They sent me the wrong shirt one time and I just shipped it back and they refunded my paypal account and sent the new shirt out. Real easy to deal with.