Shipping a 7" over seas.

actually, if you just stuff the 7" into a jiffy bag, you can send it as cheap as $3.20

Cause that happened to me last month. Won a PIB Goliath 7" on ebay, the seller charged me $15 for shipping and just mailed it in a fuckin jiffy bag without any cardboard protection. Postage stamp was $3.20. You can tell I was pretty pissed

actually, if you just stuff the 7" into a jiffy bag, you can send it as cheap as $3.20

Cause that happened to me last month. Won a PIB Goliath 7" on ebay, the seller charged me $15 for shipping and just mailed it in a fuckin jiffy bag without any cardboard protection. Postage stamp was $3.20. You can tell I was pretty pissed

Wow, that is really shitty.

tell me who's that seller,Frank ?

i ever paid 40 usd for ship 1 record on last two year and that ebay seller packed the record in detergent cardbox and plywood.

too heavy and too bad packet.

okay, the records arrived my hand with safe but nobody wanna pay 40 usd for 1 12"x12" plywood sheet....