I Collapsed at work, how manly

Wow, honestly the fact that alot of you guys have passed out too has put my mind at ease. This is the only major medical thing that's ever happened to me so I've been a bit worried. Good to see it's not uncommon.

Oh, and I work at HMV, not Walmart.

is hmv owned by walmart? i thought their new record was entirely walmart exclusive.

I passed out at a Kevin Drew show (of Broken Social Scene) last fall. I was super high and really drunk and the venue was crazy hot. I took like two steps forwards then turned around and fell flat backwards and smacked my head on the ground. I just remember my vision turning to like when a tv is all static and shit. Crazy stuff.

some kid had a seizure in the middle of Against Me!'s set at Warped Tour in Englishtown NJ in 2006, and my ex-girlfriend passed out just watching it. she woke up in the medic's tent, heard Pints of Guinness, and jumped up, and bolted back to the crowd. pretty sweet. aside from the kid having a seizure part. i think he was ok though