OHIOPRIDE-"THE HEART OF IT ALL"-SOLD OUT! KINDA?

these have been long delayed and it has been more than frustrating, but i decided to post 1 copy from each pressing, all 1st and only presses, but broken down in to categories. let me know what you think guys.

"THE HEART OF IT ALL; VOLUME 1"-"WE PASS THROUGH THE FLAMES AND RISE FROM THE ASHES"-ALL THE STRIPS WERE BURNED BY HAND AND ALL THE PACKAGES WERE CUT OUT BY ME. SORRY, I WROTE IN CAPS AND I AM TO LAZY TO REWRITE IT. I DID NOT POST THE INSERTS, I WILL DO THAT SOON. ALL OF THE FRIEND, VINYL COLLECTIVE, COALESCE AND PELICAN PRESSINGS COME WITH HAND WRITTEN NOTES FROM ME TO EXPRESS MY DEEPEST GRATITUDE FOR THE SUPPORT AND ENCOURAGEMENT. ALL NOTES ARE WRITTEN SPECIFICALLY FOR THE INDIVIDUAL, NONE OF THEM WILL BE THE SAME. SO THAT MAKES ALL OF THOSE ONE-OF-A-KIND. THE ONLY EXCEPTIONS ARE THE COALESCE AND PELICAN PRESSINGS, THOSE WILL INCLUDE ONE COLLECTIVE NOTE TO THE BANDS EXPRESSING HOW MUCH I APPRECIATE ALL OF THE RECORDS AND OTHER STUFF THEY GAVE ME AND THE FRIENDSHIPS WE FORMED. THANKS AGAIN GUYS, YOUR FEEDBACK MEANS A GREAT DEAL TO ME.

THIS IS THE FRIEND PRESSING-LTD. 25 COPIES OUT OF 100 TOTAL*NOTE THAT ALL THESE COPIES ARE UNIQUE TO THE INDIVIDUAL, NO COPY IS IDENTICAL, MAKING THEM ONE-OF-A-KIND*

[image]

[image]

THIS IS THE VINYL COLLECTIVE PRESSING-LTD. 7 COPIES OUT OF 100 TOTAL

[image]

[image]

THIS IS THE COALESCE PRESSING-LTD. 4 COPIES OUT OF 100 TOTAL

[image]

[image]

[image]

THIS IS THE PELICAN PRESSING-LTD. 4 COPIES OUT OF 100 TOTAL

[image]

[image]

[image]

THIS IS PART OF THE STANDARD PRESSING-LTD.30 COPIES / OF 60 / OUT OF 100 TOTAL-**THESE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT BENEATH OBLIVION SHOWS **

[image]

THIS IS PART OF THE STANDARD PRESSING-LTD.30 COPIES / OF 60 / OUT OF 100 TOTAL-**THESE WILL BE GIVEN TO VINYL COLLECTIVE, VERY DISTRO, BLUE COLLAR DISTRO AND OHIO PRIDE RECORDS TO THROW IN WITH THEIR ORDERS*THANKS AGAIN VIRGIL FOR LETTING ME DO THAT WITH YOU*

[image]

Dam these look so amazing and definatly one of a kind thats what I love about your shit Joe no one else is doing stuff like this and you put some much care and effort into them its truly unbelievable can not wait to get one of these............if you can make my mailer a bloody mess that would be awesome would love to see moms reaction when that shows up at the door hahahaha

i can't say how much i appreciate all the kind words, i'm glad that you guys appreciate the attention to detail. this is what i was talking about, your comments and feedback make me proud to make them, so i will continue to do so. the bands on vol.1 are:

-Beneath Oblivion-doom/sludge and sometimes out of tune, but they are my best friends and i live the drummer, so they would get the joke-*kindred spirits; grief, eye hate god, sins of angels, negative reaction*

-Stadium-hardcore in B Flat/drone-*kindred spirits;cursed, old man gloom, the hope conspiracy, isis, doomriders* (this is my personal project and the one i love doing the most)

-Fortress-instro/progressive/shoegazer-*kindred spirits;failure, far, hum, cave in circa "jupiter"*

-Buried Beneath The Waves-instro/progressive/a lot of guitar layering-*kindred spirits;russian circles, mono, explosions in the sky, pelican, fear before the march of flames, minus the bear* (i play guitar, percussion and effects for this)

this comp started out with 5 bands, but do to a major set back, there are only 4 now. just waiting for groups to make up their damn mind about what mixes they want. fuckn' prima donnas. if you want a copy, just send me an address. i am not charging for these, if the bands want to charge for them at shows for gas money or what not, they can, but i will not take a cent for them. i just love to give back. it originally was scheduled to be released back in august, then september, then halloween, but the final date, no excuses from any band, is no later than december 28th, i want to start the year fresh and release volume 2 in late january or early february. the next volume is going to feature "metal-coreish bands". not my favorite genre, but i have a lot of friends in these bands, i think the genre is too saturated with them now, but i want to be a good friend and help out. if you know of any metal-core bands in ohio that want to contribute, please let me know. you can send me a message via VC or [email protected], attention joe "the heart of it all". each volume will be a different theme. so once again, i can't really express how much i appreciate the kind words.

if you want a copy, just send me an address. i am not charging for these, if the bands want to charge for them at shows for gas money or what not, they can, but i will not take a cent for them.

Dude - i appreciate the sentiment. But I would insist on paying. The problem when you try to give something back & do something for nothing is that some people take advantage. It's cool that you're not looking to make big money, but at the same time you shouldn't LOSE money. At least let people give you something if they want to. There's nothing wrong with that.

i can't say how much i appreciate all the kind words, i'm glad that you guys appreciate the attention to detail. this is what i was talking about, your comments and feedback make me proud to make them, so i will continue to do so. the bands on vol.1 are:

-Beneath Oblivion-doom/sludge and sometimes out of tune, but they are my best friends and i live the drummer, so they would get the joke-*kindred spirits; grief, eye hate god, sins of angels, negative reaction*

-Stadium-hardcore in B Flat/drone-*kindred spirits;cursed, old man gloom, the hope conspiracy, isis, doomriders* (this is my personal project and the one i love doing the most)

-Fortress-instro/progressive/shoegazer-*kindred spirits;failure, far, hum, cave in circa "jupiter"*

-Buried Beneath The Waves-instro/progressive/a lot of guitar layering-*kindred spirits;russian circles, mono, explosions in the sky, pelican, fear before the march of flames, minus the bear* (i play guitar, percussion and effects for this)

this comp started out with 5 bands, but do to a major set back, there are only 4 now. just waiting for groups to make up their damn mind about what mixes they want. fuckn' prima donnas. if you want a copy, just send me an address. i am not charging for these, if the bands want to charge for them at shows for gas money or what not, they can, but i will not take a cent for them. i just love to give back. it originally was scheduled to be released back in august, then september, then halloween, but the final date, no excuses from any band, is no later than december 28th, i want to start the year fresh and release volume 2 in late january or early february. the next volume is going to feature "metal-coreish bands". not my favorite genre, but i have a lot of friends in these bands, i think the genre is too saturated with them now, but i want to be a good friend and help out. if you know of any metal-core bands in ohio that want to contribute, please let me know. you can send me a message via VC or [email protected], attention joe "the heart of it all". each volume will be a different theme. so once again, i can't really express how much i appreciate the kind words.

awesome, looking at your collection i know you aren't a big "punk" fan, but will one of the genres be so?

awesome, looking at your collection i know you aren't a big "punk" fan, but will one of the genres be so?

volume 3-was scheduled to be punk/pop punk and volume 4, fuckin' grind and noise.

i appreciate all of this, the feedback is overwhelming and i am so proud that everyone digs it. some people have said they would like to pay for it, which i appreciate, but i promised myself to make this available to anyone that wants it, regardless if they can pay for it or not. i planned ahead so i wouldn't lose money and be able to give them away. this is my thank you to you guys. just addresses no money please.THANK YOU GUYS SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joe