Do all Sup Pop LPs come with a digital download?

Guest falloutcollapse
You can get any album on digital download on the internet...

I realize. But being that I only download music through iTunes (what you think of that is of none of my concern), I wouldn't want to download one of the albums, and then buy the LP that could potentially contain a free digital version.

I was just pulling your leg. I know they both come with downloads. Don't waste any more money!

Just wondering if I would be wasting my money downloading albums from Band of Horses or Iron and Wine if I plan on getting them on vinyl as well.

from what i read, all current Sub Pop vinyl album releases starting from the lastest Shins album will include a code for a digital download of the album. i assume that the Band of Horses album is included. don't know about Iron and Wine, not sure if it was release before or after the Shins album.

I realize. But being that I only download music through iTunes (what you think of that is of none of my concern), I wouldn't want to download one of the albums, and then buy the LP that could potentially contain a free digital version.

I was just pulling your leg. I know they both come with downloads. Don't waste any more money!

Cool, thanks man

You can get any album on digital download on the internet...

good for you for purchasing music.

i'm just too poor for that and have to eat.