PO: ANDREW JACKSON JIHAD Only God Can Judge Me 10"

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

ANDREW JACKSON JIHAD "Only God Can Judge Me" 10" white vinyl PRE-ORDER

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/AM_AJJ_OGCJM

So Mike Park called me the other day telling me about 3 new releases that we should put up for pre-order. Here is one of them. Planit-X put out the CD version and from what I understand this is the first time that this will be on vinyl. Mike is pressing 500 on white and there is another color being pressed that I can't remember off the top of my head that is going to be a Hot Topic exclusive. I haven't heard this 10" yet, but I love their album on Asian Man.

And between you and me, we just talked to the band and they are going to be doing an Under the Influence 7". I am so stoked. I am not yet ready to tell you who the split partner is, but you will all be stoked when we announce this! AJJ are gonna be covering a really really radical song, too.

We should have these by the end of November (but maybe next week).

hot topic exclusive? that's kinda weird for a band like andrew jackson jihad. haha.

mann, i just placed an order here yesterday. guess i could've waited till today and thrown this in as well.

jay over at hot topic, the buyer, has made some really big strides to change the perception of hot topic at least musically. They just ordered in Two Cow Garage and Tim Barry from us which 2 years ago, I would have never guessed. Jay is one rad dude and hot topic over all does a great job supporting independent music.

hot topic exclusive? that's kinda weird for a band like andrew jackson jihad. haha.

mann, i just placed an order here yesterday. guess i could've waited till today and thrown this in as well.

jay over at hot topic, the buyer, has made some really big strides to change the perception of hot topic at least musically. They just ordered in Two Cow Garage and Tim Barry from us which 2 years ago, I would have never guessed. Jay is one rad dude and hot topic over all does a great job supporting independent music.

oh yeah? that's pretty awesome. the hot topic here near my town is lagging when it comes to their vinyl section. d'oh!

i still wanna pick up that two cow garage LP sometime soon.

This isnt the first AJJ release HT has carried

Yes, but it seemed odd to make a Hot Topic exclusive. There's a difference between carrying it and having a special edition only located at a certain store. While I'm not opposed to the idea it seems much more logical for a band like Alkaline Trio than AJJ.

logical isn't always the best way to go. it is always good to have surprises.

Yes, but it seemed odd to make a Hot Topic exclusive. There's a difference between carrying it and having a special edition only located at a certain store. While I'm not opposed to the idea it seems much more logical for a band like Alkaline Trio than AJJ.

logical isn't always the best way to go. it is always good to have surprises.

Haha, all I hope is that it sells more copies for AJJ. Love those dudes.