PO: MATT SKIBA / KEVIN SECONDS split LP 4 colors

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

MATT SKIBA / KEVIN SECONDS split LP white w/ green swirl vinyl PRE-ORDER

MATT SKIBA / KEVIN SECONDS split LP white w/ blue swirl vinyl PRE-ORDER

MATT SKIBA / KEVIN SECONDS split LP white w/ purple swirl vinyl PRE-ORDER

MATT SKIBA / KEVIN SECONDS split LP white w/ orange swirl vinyl PRE-ORDER

MATT SKIBA / KEVIN SECONDS split LP set of all 4 colors PRE-ORDER

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&sku=am-94

Alright, this might be coming out of left field for some of you, but as you know Mike has been repressing many of his titles especially the titles that are Alkaline Trio related. This split album was pressed in a very limited manner a while back and that pressing has been long out of print. Mike has pressed an edition of 2,000 copies split evenly between the 4 different colors. We have 200 copies of each color coming, and we set up 40 sets at a slightly lower price where you can buy all 4 colors in one shot.

I highly recommend you pick these up right away. This is a great split and I expect them to be gone soon.

I think Alkaline Trio collectors have had to dish out more money this year than anyone else.

We should have records by month's end, but it could be as soon as next week!

wow this is frickin sweet! i love this split. some really great tracks.

hey virgil are there gonna be pictures of these anytime soon? or should we just go ahead and guess which one we think will look the best?

I think we will have copies next week, but as with most Alk3 related titles, you never know if they will be gone by then. I might suggest you pick the one you think will look best. I personally think the white/green might be best since the cover is green assuming they all turn out nice.

Ordered the green since I think it will look great with the cover.

I am still kicking myself for not picking this up on vinyl before it went out of print. I'd seen it many times but just never bought it. There are too many records I've done that with that have cost me a lot of money to get them later when I decided I wanted the vinyl.

Ordered the green since I think it will look great with the cover.

I am still kicking myself for not picking this up on vinyl before it went out of print. I'd seen it many times but just never bought it. There are too many records I've done that with that have cost me a lot of money to get them later when I decided I wanted the vinyl.

+1. finally ended up getting this from someone a few months back though.

Quantum Field Theory?

;D;D;D

In the other thread you mentioned 3 Asian Man releases going up for pre-order. Is there one more coming or did I miss it somehow?

there is a 3rd release by a french hardcore band, but we are waiting for those records to arrive before posting that one. Good band though.

;D;D;D

In the other thread you mentioned 3 Asian Man releases going up for pre-order. Is there one more coming or did I miss it somehow?

there is a 3rd release by a french hardcore band, but we are waiting for those records to arrive before posting that one. Good band though.

yeah they are great from the songs i've heard, although i wouldn't say they sound like minor threat or strike anywhere like mike park described