PO: MATT SKIBA / KEVIN SECONDS split LP 4 colors

Guest admin1338560633

Anybody know how many were in the first pressing? I have it, but I got it randomly at some little record store in Bloomington-Normal before I collected records/knew anything at all. Coincidentally, that was on my way home from seeing one of their Halloween shows in 2002, where I received the Halloween 7". That was a good weekend for future me.

im glad i dont like or collect alkaline trio. this is getting out of hand. pressing 5 and 6 variants of albums that arent even their best releases is stupid. they are totally milking their fans now. i think its terrible that this keeps happening

I disagree. Record collecting is just a hobby, all though an expensive one at that! lol

I love it when friends come over and they oogle at my collection and then are like "why in the hell do you have the same record ten times?!" and I could be like "look they're different colors" and then they will be all like "oooooooo....ahhhhhh" and then all will be good.

I love it when friends come over and they oogle at my collection and then are like "why in the hell do you have the same record ten times?!" and I could be like "look they're different colors" and then they will be all like "oooooooo....ahhhhhh" and then all will be good.

honestly, i'm not trying to be a dick here, so if it comes off like that i'm sorry...

i really hope that's not why you collect vinyl, to impress your friends. i mean, don't get me wrong, i collect variants, too, and with Alkaline Trio's Remains i own literally more than 15 copies of it, but it's for ME, not for my friends.

i'm just sayin' is all...

honestly, i'm not trying to be a dick here, so if it comes off like that i'm sorry...

i really hope that's not why you collect vinyl, to impress your friends. i mean, don't get me wrong, i collect variants, too, and with Alkaline Trio's Remains i own literally more than 15 copies of it, but it's for ME, not for my friends.

i'm just sayin' is all...

Oh no I know. I collect for me for sure. It's just fun when friends come over. We all love and collect music but I am pretty much the only one to collect the same record more than a few times just because it may be on a different label or even a different color of wax.