Falcon -Unicornography LP at Interpunk

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone actually know toby from red scare?"...maybe contact him and ask him...i already emailed but havent heard yet

dont know him, but give him a day or two and he will probably get back to you.

I bothered him with a bunch of questions and he always responded.

seems like a good guy

i always thought he seemed like an asshat. we've had run in's with him at kray, punkhc, and punktorrents when i still was on there.

even though they probably are jumping the gun, I dont see what the point in that would be ya know? because they dont get the money until the order ships and if their information isnt accurate they are just pissing off potential customers

It's simple, if they're the first online retailer to put the repress up for sale, they should sell the most copies. Exhibit A is everyone here already putting one in their cart (although some will cancel later).

even though they probably are jumping the gun, I dont see what the point in that would be ya know? because they dont get the money until the order ships and if their information isnt accurate they are just pissing off potential customers

It's simple, if they're the first online retailer to put the repress up for sale, they should sell the most copies. Exhibit A is everyone here already putting one in their cart (although some will cancel later).

nonetheless I do hope I get this record, beats paying 50 bucks for it on ebay, if its really gonna ship in 34 days, ill wait it out

Guest conoley

Even if this is just Interpunk jumping the gun, I'm sure it won't be another Brand New fiasco (since the label isn't saying they know what's going on). Everyone will be able to get one soon enough.

dont know him, but give him a day or two and he will probably get back to you.

I bothered him with a bunch of questions and he always responded.

seems like a good guy

i always thought he seemed like an asshat. we've had run in's with him at kray, punkhc, and punktorrents when i still was on there.

Well I think label owners reserve a right to be pissed off if you're downloading their music -- that's all I can assume since you're talking about torrent websites.

Toby's a nice guy and certainly not an "asshat."

I love Toby. He's kind of a flaky goof, but he's a good guy. For example I was supposed to interview American Steel when they came through with The Lawrence Arms and the people at Fat told me to contact Toby when I'm there and he'd set me up. I find Toby and he's like, "Uhm...I have no idea what they're talking about". Still, dude rounds up Rory and sets us up.

He's not always on the ball but his heart is always in the right place. Every encounter I've had with him can be similarly categorized.

As for this...I don't trust Interpunk with Red Scare releases after I pre-ordered the Cobra Skulls album only for them to tell me it was back ordered and they didn't know when it would be in stock. I actually managed to see the band and get a copy at the show before Interpunk had them.