Hopesfall satellite years

a couple people wanted to know what color the version of satellite years i just got on ebay was..and the search isnt working for me right now so instead of digging through pages of posts...im making a new one.

well it came in, it was sealed, and i didnt realize it was shipped directly from lumberjack...i thought this lp was pretty oop, but i picked up my copy for 28 inclu. ship.

the color is (drum roll):

black.

which is awesome, but i had a question about this, what was the weight for the black pressing...its thicker than a normal lp but not quite 180 gram...im just curious about this.

the hopesfall was pressed at united and ironically its a standard weight 130g record. i dont know why it feels heavier than other records.

the record has been sold out for some time, it must have either been sold by a person that works at lumberjack or they happened to have one left over (or possibly get a return in)

i saw one at a store recently for $13 or $14 which i purchased for that cat who's name is like riddle350 on the board (first name is josh; board name is something like that, i am too lazy to look it up) and it turns out it was sealed and when he opened it.....

BLUE VINYL

the hopesfall was pressed at united and ironically its a standard weight 130g record. i dont know why it feels heavier than other records.

the record has been sold out for some time, it must have either been sold by a person that works at lumberjack or they happened to have one left over (or possibly get a return in)

i saw one at a store recently for $13 or $14 which i purchased for that cat who's name is like riddle350 on the board (first name is josh; board name is something like that, i am too lazy to look it up) and it turns out it was sealed and when he opened it.....

BLUE VINYL

thats pretty amazing. would love to own a colored copy of this--or just find an awesome record like this in a record store these days. i have a copy on black.

Hey dudes, planned on throwing all my extras up on ebay later this month to help fund some new releases we're doing. Feel free to hit me up directly if you are really interested. Might be down for some trades, but not much I'm still after these days except maybe some old Hydra Head shit.

Word!