New DILLINGER FOUR music video!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I highly doubt this thread turns into an Ice Nine Kills thread. I'm sure most of their "fans" only like it for ironic value.

Don't pretend like you know our fans, motherfucker. If you got something to say, say it! Albucrazy ain't too far from your punk ass. I don't know who Dilinger Four is, but you can be damn sure them and Vinyl Collevtive are gonna get sued for misrepresenting our art like that.. My dads a lawyer! We worked too hard on the video for some other punk ass band to be stealing our credit.

I highly doubt this thread turns into an Ice Nine Kills thread. I'm sure most of their "fans" only like it for ironic value.

Don't pretend like you know our fans, motherfucker. If you got something to say, say it! Albucrazy ain't too far from your punk ass. I don't know who Dilinger Four is, but you can be damn sure them and Vinyl Collevtive are gonna get sued for misrepresenting our art like that.. My dads a lawyer! We worked too hard on the video for some other punk ass band to be stealing our credit.

The Lulz were had by all.

The Lulz were had by all.

Don't think your safe either homey. Our energy drink sponsors dont look to kindly on us being associated with anything else, especially not Misogyny, or whatever dank ass wannabe drink your trying to tie us too.

If this is brokENCYDE I would go out and buy all your CD's and t-shirts right now. Y'all my new heroes.

My dad says that, since you live in Cali, your statement is an enforceable verbal/written contract that will absolutely hold up in a court of law. Especially in the fag loving area you live in. You best pony up those benjamins homey! Holla fo dollas!

If this is brokENCYDE I would go out and buy all your CD's and t-shirts right now. Y'all my new heroes.

My dad says that, since you live in Cali, your statement is an enforceable verbal/written contract that will absolutely hold up in a court of law. Especially in the fag loving area you live in. You best pony up those benjamins homey! Holla fo dollas!

actually, california voted yes on prop 8.

Since Fire Ten Lives is on hiatus, I figured now would be a good time to debut our new side project:

[image]

1. $$$$

2. TITTIES N' SHIT

3. DILDOFOSHO

4. CRUNK IN YO' TRUNK

5. I <3 PUSSY

6. MINTY CUNTZ

7. BUTT SEXXX

8. P.S. I'M HORNY

9. U <3 COCK

10. P.S.S. I'M STILL HORNY

11. $$$$ ($$ Remix)

Unbelievable. +1 for as long as I remember.

Since Fire Ten Lives is on hiatus, I figured now would be a good time to debut our new side project:

[image]

1. $$$$

2. TITTIES N' SHIT

3. DILDOFOSHO

4. CRUNK IN YO' TRUNK

5. I <3 PUSSY

6. MINTY CUNTZ

7. BUTT SEXXX

8. P.S. I'M HORNY

9. U <3 COCK

10. P.S.S. I'M STILL HORNY

11. $$$$ ($$ Remix)

Not cool homey. Not cool. You on the list now too.

Daddys gonna be rollin' in dough once he gets threw with all y'all fuckers. Which means my Christmas is looking tight yo!

I seriously can't understand why people hear hate any band with talent. I hope these guys sue you.

Hey guys, hit me up when you're done here and I'll show you how to hook up with the biggest guns.

Straight PM'd homey!

See that shit guys? Homey knows where the REALEST talent be coming from. Fuck y'all h8ers!