the new f-mart

Maybe they're records she doesn't really intend to sell, but if some idiot is willing to pay the prices, she'd be willing to do so.

Agreed. That's what I would do. The world is full of idiots. None of us are idiots, but the rest of the people out there usually are.

dude, 89.99 for the new Dillinger four clear?! fucking ridiculous, it hasn't even had much time to be demanded yet.

The first one on ebay went for $88, so that's at least plausible. Regardless, she owns the records, she can do what she wants with them. If people choose to buy them for those high prices it's their own fault.

dude, 89.99 for the new Dillinger four clear?! fucking ridiculous, it hasn't even had much time to be demanded yet.

The first one on ebay went for $88, so that's at least plausible. Regardless, she owns the records, she can do what she wants with them. If people choose to buy them for those high prices it's their own fault.

Are you serious?! damn, I'm a lucky sonuvagun!

would. and good idea on the obama buttons like dude said shes makin good $. And also She prob dose the 29 day buy it now or best offer wich is smart because you do get those random stupid fucks that shell out a stupid amount of $ for an album

Loren doesn't make the buttons; that's her mom, I think (or maybe her friend? I can't remember). She just sells them on eBay for whoever it is that's making them. The vinyl is all hers, though.

Loren's a good person, and people need to not talk shit on her.

[image]

BUT WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE BANDS?