the loved ones release question

probably will get one of these. i am contemplating starting a loved ones collection. i need that EP on the red with green splatter and then i am pretty much complete.

they're not that hard to find. got mine on ebay for not too much.

if you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay? around 30? there is one up there for around that but i can't bring myself to buy it right now.

hmm...hopefully i'll find something. i emailed chunksaah and asked if they had any left over and the dude said he'd check but he hasnt gotten back to me...so i'm guessing they don't. i bought keep your heart on grey on a whim, before i even started listening to records. that was lucky.

I bet they don't. they're pretty unorganized, I emailed them for pressing info and they didn't have any idea. and I think I got mine for under $30, but that's what they go for.

Guest baseball
I heard the new record once, it's pretty bad IMO.

I've heard two songs and thought they both were good.

I liked the EP a lot but thought Keep Your Heart didn't have much replay value and was overall pretty boring except for a couple songs.

Is the new one closer to either release or does it stand on its own?

i lucked out recently at their holiday shows they had the 10" available and low and behold it was Red with Green Splatter.

I bought one the first night and was going to buy a second but my buddy bought the last one right before me.

you are fucking kidding me. i was at the show on saturday. i should have fucking bought one. goddamnit!