the loved ones release question

i lucked out recently at their holiday shows they had the 10" available and low and behold it was Red with Green Splatter.

I bought one the first night and was going to buy a second but my buddy bought the last one right before me.

you are fucking kidding me. i was at the show on saturday. i should have fucking bought one. goddamnit!

i kid you not. they had them at the souls show in jersey, and both shows in philly... you missed out...

from the 4 new songs they played at the philly shows i'm excited about the new record...

probably will get one of these. i am contemplating starting a loved ones collection. i need that EP on the red with green splatter and then i am pretty much complete.

I found one at Amoeba for $8 or $9 in SF over Thanksgiving. I assumed it was black...really pretty splatter too.

from fatwreck.com

We should be putting the record up for pre-order on Monday, Jan. 28th and we’ll have some limited autographed CD’s for the people who order directly from our webstore. The band has an East Coast tour booked for the month of February and we’ll have details about the West Coast leg soon!

that west coast tour better have the gaslight anthem too!