TIM BARRY "Manchester" LP brown/black half & half

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

TIM BARRY "Manchester" LP brown/black half and half vinyl

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/sh082-1

Being able to work with Tim Barry is such an honor. When I first started putting out his first Demos CD, I couldn't believe it. I was pretty certain that at any time some bigger label would have come along and started putting out his records. I expect that day will come at some point, but we have put out 2 incredible albums, an EP, and 7". Tim actually said that the Revival Tour has been really incredible for his songwriting and he was already half-way through another album. Pretty amazing huh? Seeing Tim on that tour was so rad, I feel as though the Revival tour exposed him to so many new fans. Tim is actually working on a tour of the entire United States for the end of February to the end of April and he will be bringing along Austin Lucas who will be supporting his debut album for us. I can't wait for this tour.

So between how well "Manchester" has been doing through mailorder and through distributors and the fact that Hot Topic put in an order for 600 copies, we had to repress the album. We are doing a pressing of 1,000 on brown/black half and half and with 600 copies going to Hot Topic, we will only have 400 for sale in mailorder and distributors. Get a copy if you haven't yet picked up this album. The half and half is going to look amazing with the artwork.

We should have copies in stock in around 2 weeks.

Tim is actually working on a tour of the entire United States for the end of February to the end of April and he will be bringing along Austin Lucas who will be supporting his debut album for us.

Now this is some great news. I was really nervous I wouldn't be able to catch a show of either of them for months and months. Loved the revival tour in Seattle!

Awesome. Can't wait for you to be bashed again for working with HT but getting Tim in national stores in this music buying climate is a fucking amazing accomplishment. It really is great to see you come back from a few years ago to this level.

thanks buddy. I would defend Hot Topic if any haters had anything to say. They give us and other labels like Asian Man and No Idea a lot of support and are the only national chain that I know of that actually gives a damn. I feel really lucky that they look out for us.

• 2 weeks later...