Hometown Caravan added chuck ragan,rockyv,austin l

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

[image]

I am so excited to finally have some of the Hometown Caravan releases up on Vinyl Collective. After a couple requests for the Chuck Ragan and Austin Lucas records, I wrote Hometown Caravan saying I would like to carry some of his titles. Some labels in Europe prefer doing trades so I suggested the possibility. Elmer at Hometown was kind enough to say yes so now a bunch of our Tim Barry, Drag the River, and Limbeck vinyl will be finding homes in Germany and we will be helping them get their records into new homes. I highly recommend the Austin Lucas record if you like William Elliott Whitmore or Josh Small. Chuck needs no introduction. That Rocky Votolato record is one of my faves and man, I really loved that Ann Beretta record when it came out. That Ann Beretta record came out on Fueled By Ramen when they were still a punk label, not a teenie bopper major label. And although I have never really listened to much Chamberlain, I know a lot of people hold them in very high regard. Pick these up while you can because I only got a handful of each. I hope to do more trades in the future and will get some of the Chuck Ragan 7" when those are repressed. Thanks Elmer for the trade.

Ann Beretta "Bitter Tongues" German Import LP

Austin Lucas "putting the hammer down" German Import LP

Chamberlain "Exit 263" LP German Import

Chamberlain "five years diary" dbl LP (gatefold) German Import

Chuck Ragan / Austin Lucas split 7" German Import

Rocky Votolato "Suicide Medicine" German Import LP

GOD DAMN IT! I was going through a sorts of foreign stores to get these records. Leave it to fucking Virgil to score them after I spent way more busting my ass for them. Ah well, good job Virgil, you have the best stock around.

Oh, too bad they're all out of the first pressing of "Work the Bank" that would have ruled!

no idea if we will ever get the common cold, and not sure if we have the tour edition or normal edition of the austin lucas record we have. I would think it is the normal edition.

by the way, at some point, we are diong a split 7" with austin lucas and someone, not yet sure who.