Into The Wild soundtrack on vinyl (HELP!)

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, that's ridiculous. All the copies on ebay are going for outrageous prices right now. What I don't get is how some people already have copies in their hands.

auralexploits.com is now sold out of the ones they were allotted. I'm interested in the pressing info on this.

500 in total i was told by systemrecords.co.uk

they ordered 20 but expect to get maybe 10. he told me that my pre-order should be cool as long as they get at least 5.

Damn, 500 is super limited for a release like this. Makes me extra glad I was able to get one after all.

i was shocked when he said that!

however, i tried looking on the interwebnetsiteworldwidebillgateskidshaveitmadenet for someone else selling any and could only find one other site in australia that you can even order from...

ultra limited.

i so hope mine comes through (cross fingers, cross toes, caressing every tree in the whole damn neighbourhood)

I ordered one via Aural Exploits and also "reserved" one at my local store...they claim they're going to get it...but they told me this before it was noted how limited it is...I'm not going to hold my breath for that store one...

you know, i had aural exploits at the checkout stage (1 click to go) and decided i'd stick with the systemrecords.co.uk order.

HOPE HOPE HOPE i havent made the wrong decision there....

500 copies! I have to believe it is going to be more than that. Benaroya Hall had 2000 pressed and that thing goes for 450-500 and as much as $650 according to popsike.com. Granted it is a 4 album set. I'm beginning to wonder at what point I would sell Into the Wild. It is going to sound so damn good but....that much coin could finance a very long camping trip on my motorcycle. hmmmm. We will see.

Any predictions on the future value of this thing?