Into The Wild soundtrack on vinyl (HELP!)

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone should have gotten the Eddie Vedder seven inch in the right side of the gatefold with the LP. The booklet is on the left side. They cannot be ordered seperate. If you did not get it I would contact whoever you bought it from and ask to get a new copy. Now, if your refering to the blue 7inch above.....it was included in the ITW package as a bonus for those who ordered it from Aural Exploits. Contact them if you want one.

Everyone should have gotten the Eddie Vedder seven inch in the right side of the gatefold with the LP. The booklet is on the left side. They cannot be ordered seperate. If you did not get it I would contact whoever you bought it from and ask to get a new copy. Now, if your refering to the blue 7inch above.....it was included in the ITW package as a bonus for those who ordered it from Aural Exploits. Contact them if you want one.

even for copies sold in the UK? i havent opened mine yet, so i might just have to do it.

and upon opening, the 7" does indeed exist in there. just not the bonus Helen Stellar 7"s that were in the Tenclub orders.

so so glad this came with the 7". wish Tenclub had sent me an email regarding the presale being that i'm enabled on their system to receive emails.

pretty awesome packaging alltogether eh. love the calligraphy style handwriting that adorns both pieces of vinyl. it almost looks all handwritten.