The Womanly Woman Thread...it's about time

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[image]

hahaha taylor hanson

seriously, this dude is really nice.. i had to help them out during sxsw one year (they were looking for my friend sarah and i had just seen her, so i had to lead them through the back way to her as they were surprising her). as we were walking my friend almost knocked his ass over during mid lick of a ice cream. shortly after she was telling my friend gene "dude, i feel so bad, i knocked over the chic from hanson"

dude was nice as hell, along with his older brother.. we all went to see black crowes together afterwards...

coincidentally i hung out with mark brossard and mike swank just minutes before..haha..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest xsteponmex
[image]

watched buffalo 66 again recently. swoooooon

is this a shifter car? i can't drive a shifter car alright.

i'm used to luxury cars!have you ever heard of a luxury car? you know what luxury means??? Ever heard of Cadillac ? That's what I drive. I drive cars that shift themselves.

[image]spanning time. were a married couple spanning time. we are the couple that doesn't touch

You know why they call you Goon? Because you're retarded. And you're ugly. You're an ugly retard. And they call you Goon because you're ugly and retarded. And you'll always be Goon... Goon, Goon, Goon. And that's what I'm gonna call you for the rest of your life, is Goon. Goon, Goon, Goon, Goon, okay? So fuck you.

And if I find out you go near my locker, I swear to God I'll give you a karate chop right in the head.

Guest xsteponmex
[image]spanning time. were a married couple spanning time. we are the couple that doesn't touch

You know why they call you Goon? Because you're retarded. And you're ugly. You're an ugly retard. And they call you Goon because you're ugly and retarded. And you'll always be Goon... Goon, Goon, Goon. And that's what I'm gonna call you for the rest of your life, is Goon. Goon, Goon, Goon, Goon, okay? So fuck you.

And if I find out you go near my locker, I swear to God I'll give you a karate chop right in the head.

SO GOOD

annd one more pic of himfor good measure

[image]