TRUSTKILL RECORDS vinyl sale

a bunch of their vinyl are 50% off. theyve realeased a lot of crap in the past few years... but theyve put out a lot of good stuff. cant beat $4 for a 12" and $2 for a 7"

http://www.trustkill.com/webstore/

my order was $20 (incl shipping) and heres what i got:

[image]

most notably would be the Brothers Keeper LP on blue out of 100. a complete surprise considering it came out in 1998 and i figured it was long out of print. theres probably 4 people who post on here who give a damn about Brothers Keeper but i figured someone might be psyched on it. oh and shai hulud does an awesome cover of "Linoleum" on that split.

I am waiting for my order that was sent to my old address...it's been resent...and it includes the Shai Hulud and also the Brother's Keeper.

let me know what color you get.. i was thinking about ordering another if other colors were available

I'm curious now b/c I originally placed my order way back at the beginning of December. I'll let you know.

I have had those two Brothers Keeper LPs forever. I had no idea that it was limited to 100 on blue.

yah the trustkill discography page says:

100 white (hand-numbered)

100 blue

100 yellow

says nothing about black but i assume there was black?

yes there was. saw a copy of it at a local record store sometime back.