EBAY: sf59 (lot has been split up)

isellstuff

Sucks to be people that pay that much for those.

I got Americana for $40 and Everybody Makes Mistakes for $20 and The Last Laurel for $10.

Totally driving like 6 hours to see Starflyer and Bazan on Saturday. Stoked.

Also, if anyone cares, Silver is being released on vinyl very soon. Probably early 2009.

I got Americana for $40 and Everybody Makes Mistakes for $20 and The Last Laurel for $10.

Also, if anyone cares, Silver is being released on vinyl very soon. Probably early 2009.

I'm super jealous you are going to that show. I just got "Leave Here a Stranger" test press in the mail yesterday!

where did you hear about silver being put on vinyl?

you're not going to be able to move those at those prices. make them auctions, you'll get as much as you're going to get for those.

people get excited about auctions. i know i'd end up paying more for these in a bidding war, than i would ever offer or buy it now.

but starflyer was just selling leave here a stranger for $20 through their myspace. why would anyone pay $140?

where did you hear about silver being put on vinyl?

Jason Martin mentioned it in an interview.

Also seconding dreamover's auction thoughts. When I suggested splitting them up on your original thread, I thought you would put them up as auctions. Instead, you made them BIN's, and raised the total price from $500 to $520! Not trying to be a dick, just trying to help you move them. Two weeks ago, a copy of Americana attracted 13 bids and sold for $102. If you start yours at a reasonable price, they can do the same. Better to get most of what you wanted than none of it.