Over It/Punchline 7" on sale for $.75

http://tdrrecords.bigcartel.com/product/punchline-over-it-split

Punchline/Over It

Split

Side A)

Punchline - "Battlescars"

Side B)

Over It - "Partner In Crime"

*all orders receive a FREE 11" x 17" autographed poster by both bands while supplies last

*limited edition 2000 copies on red vinyl

*11" x 17" poster will ship folded unless you buy a shipping tube

Please buy this. Both songs are amazing, as are both of the bands. It's actually .75 cents when you use the code "Holiday08" and get 25% off your order.

Here's a link to listen to Over It:

http://music.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=music.Discography&artistid=14469756

Is this the only vinyl Over It has? I don't think any of their full-lengths were pressed. I'd love to have Silverstrand on vinyl...

The only other thing they have pressed on vinyl is a split with Rufio..which is near impossible to find. I'd kill to have anything of their full lengths on vinyl.

Is this the only vinyl Over It has? I don't think any of their full-lengths were pressed. I'd love to have Silverstrand on vinyl...

The only other thing they have pressed on vinyl is a split with Rufio..which is near impossible to find. I'd kill to have anything of their full lengths on vinyl.

what? i need this. anyone have any pics?

what? i need this. anyone have any pics?

its really hard to find, it was only available at their last show and the rufio song is above me (acoustic)