BARONESS Red Album very last copies for sale now.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1400 on 180 gram black

100 on clear (for Relapse employees of course)

and 214$ is a price of clear one which some relapse guy sold one on ebay.

i want the clear one but can't afford that very expensive price.

it will be the most expensive record in my collection if i buy it in that price (my currently highest is red/orange jane doe)....

So the red etched Hyperrealist copies are still available? I thought they were all gone since they go for almost $100 on ebay. Glad I already got my copy.

Yeah. The very last few remaining copies that Pat still has left. The story on these is on the hyperrealist website. That's what we've been ordering.

Guest noeffinidea

Dam your lucky you should hook Yu up with it cuz hes the man

yeah dude you should give your super rare record that you love to some random dude on the internet because he is the man

Don't mind Chuck, he's tripped on 'cid too many times.

Dam your lucky you should hook Yu up with it cuz hes the man

yeah dude you should give your super rare record that you love to some random dude on the internet because he is the man

OOOOOOOO Not SUPER RARE dam never mind man you shoudl be buried with it because you know it doesent matter about the music but more about the rariety of the record......silly kids

OOOOOOOO Not SUPER RARE dam never mind man you shoudl be buried with it because you know it doesent matter about the music but more about the rariety of the record......silly kids

haha well rarity is something you always have to take into account when dealing with records. i wouldnt give this record up to begin with but especially cause I wont ever be able to get another one with out paying a ton of cash. there is a clear one on ebay that recently ended at $145