Tattoo artists in NYC?

I think I've decided to get the Sigur Ros ( ) tattoo and I was wondering if anybody here was an artist in the NYC area or could recommend somebody that would be capable of putting as much detail into this as the original picture. It'll still be at least a month before I get it done but I want to price it and ask some questions first. Thanks a lot.

[image]

dont price shop when getting tattooed. find a solid artist and pay what he wants.

I hang out at my buddys tattoo shop and its so annoying when people are so cheap and argue about prices... If its a reputable shop they wont rip you off, plus it will actually look good.

Who wants shitty quality tattoos for the rest of their life?

Guest genericinsight

myleskarr.com

savedtattoo.com

Myles did something for me recently, he works at Saved Tattoo in Brooklyn and despite what hyperinactive says (hah), he was VERY reasonable/affordable with me. i think he likes sigor ros too so he might be into the idea. get in touch with him, tell him Barrie sent you. really nice guy too.

myleskarr.com

savedtattoo.com

Myles did something for me recently, he works at Saved Tattoo in Brooklyn and despite what hyperinactive says (hah), he was VERY reasonable/affordable with me. i think he likes sigor ros too so he might be into the idea. get in touch with him, tell him Barrie sent you. really nice guy too.

They are much more expensive compared to Florida.

Every shop mentioned will be good.....shouldn't have to save up for 3 months. But they won't be cheap.

Guest genericinsight
go find Civ... Doesnt he tattoo in NY?

not in NYC, on Long Island, so Jake would have to take a train or something. I don't think trains run out towards his shop.