Visitor to VC: Cobra Skulls

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

Cobra Skulls (12-3-08) - I got in touch with the Cobra Skulls after being contacted by Andrew Jackson Jihad to do an Under the Influence 7". AJJ asked us if we would be interested which we responded, "Fuck Yeah". When thinking about a good band to share the split with, The Cobra Skulls came up. I tracked those guys down and they were down. I tried to convince the Cobra Skulls to record and Black and Bluhm (in Denver while on tour), but they said they just were not ready yet. Instead, they stopped by the office and posed for this photo. We talked a bit as they had just experienced that gnarly Van/trailer accident while in Nebraska. The guys are all lucky to be alive and we are all lucky that they will live to play another day. I am excited for the Under the Influence and I am excited that at some point soon, it looks very likely that we will be putting their Red Scare album out on vinyl! Great band, nice guys.

See other Visitors to VC here.

http://www.vinylcollective.com/visitors-of-vc/

I saw these guys play in washington a few months ago, maybe more than a few, but jesus they kick so much ass. I cannot wait until they get their asses back here and why in the hell hasn't red scare pressed sitting army yet, morons I tell you.

Stoked for the UTI and stoked they made it out alive and okay from their wreck..

he relisted all the albums he was selling a few weeks back, same pics and all. a few sold, so i doubt he had doubles of them all.

I was refering to your math, not the eBay guy.

.4% would represent 1/250

i was correcting jonny's. he has one and so do i, so that's .4%. it's .8% if you count that guy maybe having 2.

the band had both back and white 7" with them before they left for germany in september.. I got both.. I might be willing to trade one for the right record.. so e-mail me if anyone wants one.. I don't log on here too much.. [email protected]

I'm looking forward to another record from the Cobras. I'm proud of these guys I wish them the best and I hope more people get into their music.

the band had both back and white 7" with them before they left for germany in september..

I think I saw them sometime a month or two before that, maybe even earlier, it's been too long now. I wouldn't mind picking up a black at some point, but white will for now.

Anyone know numbers on the black copies? I was told 500 on the white and if I remember right, maybe just repress on black forever and ever?