Aaron Danger hates me help me win back his heart

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xsteponmex
god damn!

duuudeguy. the falafel palace in central sq is amazing AND theres a place onnewbury st that rules for it AND the truck near MIT has the best/cheapest falafel wraps around heree.

ya heeeearrrddd

duuudeguy. the falafel palace in central sq is amazing AND theres a place onnewbury st that rules for it AND the truck near MIT has the best/cheapest falafel wraps around heree.

ya heeeearrrddd

thanks!

falafel date soon?

just kiddin

no you're not..... :P

all this talk of falafel is making me hungry... but alas i have too much alcohol in my stomach and not enough food... i dont think i can eat anything right now.. uck.

EDIT.. whoops. i put my sentence inside the other text.. how do you say it " my bad"?

Guest xsteponmex

ya heeeearrrddd

thanks!

falafel date soon?

just kiddin

shot . down.

Guest xsteponmex
or am I kidding?!
my hearts already broken. too late now either way.

f. u.

but seriously falafel palace is open til like three am and s amazing. its kinda hidden and a hole int he wall...but mmmmmmmmm

guess i'm going on a date by myself then, per usual.

it's ok adam. id go eat with ya if i was there... im not attracted to you but you're a cool guy.. no matter how late you send records out :P

i never get dates either, so we're in the same boat.. fortunately, i chose not too go out most of the time... again, im bitter. i think me and juan have this bitterness rivalry.. but i think he's ahead...