Eagles of Death Metal & Two Cow Garage in Columbus

lostatsea

fuck newport i hate that venue they should play the basement

are you kidding me? The Basement is the worst venue in the city. WORST. Terrible sight lines, poor ass layout, just a bad venue in general.

Newport has sound issues sometimes but its a great place. Good viewing angles from pretty much everywhere.

Plus we are talking about a 1500 capacity (newport) vs a 300 person capacity venue (the basement).

IF YOU REALLY LIKE 2 COW, check out these shows

Dec 18 2008 8:00P

Micah and Shane solo @ The Treehouse Columbus, Ohio

The treehouse is awesome, a little room with a tree in it, holds about 65 people.

Dec 26 2008 8:00P

Rumba columbus, Ohio

Rumba has the best Guinness on tap in the city.

Sorry, your the first person I have ever heard say someone SHOULD play at the basement. Especially with the number of venues that hold about 300 that are actually decent (Skullys, Summit, Ravari Room, Carabar, Wexner) Sadly none will ever by Little Brothers...

fuck newport i hate that venue they should play the basement

are you kidding me? The Basement is the worst venue in the city. WORST. Terrible sight lines, poor ass layout, just a bad venue in general.

Newport has sound issues sometimes but its a great place. Good viewing angles from pretty much everywhere.

Plus we are talking about a 1500 capacity (newport) vs a 300 person capacity venue (the basement).

IF YOU REALLY LIKE 2 COW, check out these shows

Dec 18 2008 8:00P

Micah and Shane solo @ The Treehouse Columbus, Ohio

The treehouse is awesome, a little room with a tree in it, holds about 65 people.

Dec 26 2008 8:00P

Rumba columbus, Ohio

Rumba has the best Guinness on tap in the city.

Sorry, your the first person I have ever heard say someone SHOULD play at the basement. Especially with the number of venues that hold about 300 that are actually decent (Skullys, Summit, Ravari Room, Carabar, Wexner) Sadly none will ever by Little Brothers...

it's just a tiny venue & i prefer that for it's size that place has some good sound for its size... im sick of this house of blues type stuff with matrons in the bathroom, and insents lit in every stall wtf is that??? shows are supposed to be in shithole's

thats where some of the most amazing shows happen is tiny ass hole in the wall shit hole venues

• 3 weeks later...
Not to threadjack or anything, but how do you guys like Columbus? Is there plenty to do? Are there good venues and record stores? I'm pretty sure I'm moving there soon.

Lots of good places to get some dank beers.

Magnolia Thunderpussy is also a great record store.

Driving distance to Cleveland and Cinnci.

Not to threadjack or anything, but how do you guys like Columbus? Is there plenty to do? Are there good venues and record stores? I'm pretty sure I'm moving there soon.

Lots of good places to get some dank beers.

Magnolia Thunderpussy is also a great record store.

Driving distance to Cleveland and Cinnci.

Haha, that's an amazing name for a record store.

Guest kevinb

also check out used kids recs its tucked inbetween this place called buckeye doughnuts on high st its quite easy to miss if u arent paying attention