NOFX

the wiki is fucked so can someone clear shit up? correct me if i'm wrong but so far LA repress is one blue and yellow but only yellow is available? is the ribbed repress from interpunk etc clear or black? all other represses on black right? i don't need two pids thanks sorry for the annoying q's

All the represses so far seem to be on black but Liberal Animation which should be on yellow and blue, even if I've seen just one blue copy so far.

This thread has given me the idea of started a whole-shipper business.

All you foreigners would be able to order things to my house, I would get everything, go "what the fuck is this?" then remember I started this business, and mail it to you guys for as little as possible. I'd combine orders and everything.

But I'm way too lazy, and I don't even ship my own records to this house because I don't trust it and I have the smallest mailbox on the planet.

Where?

where is it now? in my shelving at home along with..

NOFX - I Heard They Suck Live - Fat Wreck

NOFX - Longest Line - Fat Wreck

NOFX - Pump Up The Valium - Epitaph - Blue

NOFX - Punk In Drublic - Epitaph

NOFX - So Long And Thanks For All The Shoes - Epitaph

NOFX - White Trash, Two Heebs, and a Bean - Fat Wreck

all first releases from what i can tell! no colour'd nonsense bar Pump Up The Valium

where did i get it? a long closed down record store in Gloucester about 6/8 years ago.

Yeah they're very likely to be first releases.

I Heard They Suck Live: has never been repressed and is still available.

The Longest Line: if it's on black, it's the most common press and is still in print as well. If it's white it's a recent repressing part of the Fat Classic Colored Vinyl Series. If it's on blue/purple then give it to me.

Pump Up The Valuum: it's been pressed once so far, but maybe Epitaph is now repressing it too, even if I'm not totally sue.

PID and WTTHAAB: being repressed just now.

SLATFATS: probably just one pressing and no longer in print.