VC DATELESS LOSERS CLUB (HAPPY JASON?)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest smccown13
im 24 and why is it every time i go to the bars around here im the youngest person by at least 6 years and whenever i go to the mall im the oldest by like 6. anyone here been to one of those speed dating things cause im debating that cause im sitting here dick in hand and im all out of ideas.

Dude I'm your age and I know exactly how it feels. The bar scene isn't me, and I'm a creeper at the mall. Have you thought about meeting girls at barnes n noble, starbucks, etc? I have no experience in speed dating or dating websites.

im 24 and why is it every time i go to the bars around here im the youngest person by at least 6 years and whenever i go to the mall im the oldest by like 6. anyone here been to one of those speed dating things cause im debating that cause im sitting here dick in hand and im all out of ideas.

Dude I'm your age and I know exactly how it feels. The bar scene isn't me, and I'm a creeper at the mall. Have you thought about meeting girls at barnes n noble, starbucks, etc? I have no experience in speed dating or dating websites.

i thought about barnes and noble but everytime i go there i just either look at the graphic novels or something and even then its teeny boppers there around there looking at the manga shit or whatever that stuff is but i think i might try being one of those hipsters with laptop at starbucks and just spend all day there

Guest smccown13

i thought about barnes and noble but everytime i go there i just either look at the graphic novels or something and even then its teeny boppers there around there looking at the manga shit or whatever that stuff is but i think i might try being one of those hipsters with laptop at starbucks and just spend all day there

Maybe we could 1 up it by hanging out at the starbucks inside barnes n noble?

Guest smccown13

Oh yeah. I always think of these great places to meet girls, then when I get there, I don't know what to say. It's a vicious cycle.

read my fucking mind

i agree. i just got back from a show at a college, and there were some attractive girls. woops.

you even have to watch out at colleges/universities though. people in commerce and kinesiology are sketchy.

math, engineering, physics, chemistry, medicine, computer science... those are the ones to look for. you at least know their smart. whether they're attractive or sociable is a different story.

math, engineering, physics, chemistry, medicine, computer science... those are the ones to look for. you at least know their smart. whether they're attractive or sociable is a different story.

as a former Bio/Chem(part of the pre-pharm program) major and current CS major, let me say that they're not. pharmacy had a lot of good chicks though, but they were usually rich stuck up twats. also, i am convinced with a large enough checkbook and nice enough body, any girl could get through the pharm program, since some of the girls in it who would do better in classes than me were some of the dumbest people i have ever met, yet the profs always seemed to give them good grades.

i agree. i just got back from a show at a college, and there were some attractive girls. woops.

you even have to watch out at colleges/universities though. people in commerce and kinesiology are sketchy.

oh no way, i was a cs major and.... yeah not interested... but yeah, you're right about some majors being iffy, but i guess it also depends on the school too, if it's a little bit selective then good.. the show was at usc and you at least know they're smart enough to get a scholarship or have some money lying around.. but then of course it'd have been better if it was at ucla...

oh no way, i was a cs major and.... yeah not interested... but yeah, you're right about some majors being iffy, but i guess it also depends on the school too, if it's a little bit selective then good.. the show was at usc and you at least know they're smart enough to get a scholarship or have some money lying around.. but then of course it'd have been better if it was at ucla...

i'm a CS major too. There aren't a lot of chicks i would consider wheeling (most don't meet my standards as far as looks are concern... and those aren't outrageously high). But as far as people in comp sci go they're pretty smart. the University of Saskatchewan has a super small department of comp sci though so there's maybe like 5 people in the whole department i'd consider..

i'm just trying to figure out what all the smart girls are taking... most of the attractive ones are in commerce but they're by no means necessarily smart (some are).

Dude you should have said what's up. I was there with some of my babe-liest girlfriends, could have hooked it up with some smart girls. Also, did Jesse think he was in Nirvana?

And... I am still part of the club. We need t-shirts, I bet that would help. SRSLY.

as a former Bio/Chem(part of the pre-pharm program) major and current CS major, let me say that they're not. pharmacy had a lot of good chicks though, but they were usually rich stuck up twats. also, i am convinced with a large enough checkbook and nice enough body, any girl could get through the pharm program, since some of the girls in it who would do better in classes than me were some of the dumbest people i have ever met, yet the profs always seemed to give them good grades.

what do you expect you go to Clarion

what do you expect you go to Clarion

well, the bio/chem stuff was at wilkes. the CS is at clarion, and there's about 10 girls total i'd say. toss in IS and it'd be about 40, but IS is much easier to do and they're usually the ones who couldn't cut CS.

where are you from? i know there's like 3 clarion people on here, plus a few western pa ones... surprised there's anyone else who knows the place.