VC DATELESS LOSERS CLUB (HAPPY JASON?)

Guest drahtuos

honestly i don't think about girls much at all, i think about other things. just expressing yourself and making something personal to you makes you feel great and it is fulfilling and i don't care if girls want to have sex with me because of it, they don't matter to me so much i guess..

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest smccown13
honestly i don't think about girls much at all, i think about other things. just expressing yourself and making something personal to you makes you feel great and it is fulfilling and i don't care if girls want to have sex with me because of it, they don't matter to me so much i guess..

Well..it must be great to not have a girl crippling your spirit and everything that makes you happy. If i lived close..we would go get a burrito together and not give a shit about girls. Unforortunately, we don't.

Guest drahtuos

thats just me, i've had enough girl drama in my life that i got fed up with it and said no more, i'm not into finding the right girl anymore unless taylor swift walks into my life, i'm betting on being a pretty lonely man and thats ok but again thats just me. scott, i'm sorry you have a girl crippling your spirit that truly does suck i know from experience and my heart goes out to you. i hope you find the right lady soon, your a good handsome guy and you deserve a fine lady. also i wish we could go out for a burrito together. <3 you buddy.

Guest smccown13

holy crap. I'm being way too optimistic here..I was looking on myspace...girls from the area where i'm moving back to. Call it lame, but I THINK i might have seen the girl I might spend the rest of my life with...

[image]

Guest smccown13

she hasn't requested my friendship..yet she is online. maybe she stays logged in. She is going to fucking love me once she realizes who i am.

Guest smccown13

I've decided instead of being a baby and trying to quit vc, I will just hang out here a lot more..

ps- sorry if it seemed I was an attention whore..

Guest smccown13
haha knew you'd be back

Yeah. I got really drunk and started thinking about the hooker thing and decided to quit. I was talking a walk and realized..."fuck..vc has nothing to do with me buying a whore".

Guest smccown13
scott i'm really glad you're back, i didn't think you would leave for good <3

also i kinda sorta had a date tonight!

What was his name?

Guest drahtuos

i'm not betting anything will come of it though. it's never worked out for us before, no reason it should start unless my non existent love life decided to take a turn for the better.