VC DATELESS LOSERS CLUB (HAPPY JASON?)

i'm not really actively trying either. women are frustrating as hell and usually more trouble than it's worth. (no offense nicole haha)

also, the girl i hooked up with 6 weeks ago texted me out of nowhere tonight, which was weird. she's still seeing the guy she met 2 days after we hooked up, so no clue why she bothered messaging me.

she lika da way ya dick taste

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All girls on vc are fat. That's why it doesn't work. Just bein honest.

Alright I retract that statement.

All girls on vc are fat, and fucking losers for bitching on the internet about how they can't get a date, guys too. This board sucks now. Once flicker writes a book ill stop reading this shit. Go do something about your lives and make real friends. Message boards are for loserzzz.

I quit this whole "everything else" section of the board. Tis dead to me

All girls on vc are fat, and fucking losers for bitching on the internet about how they can't get a date, guys too. This board sucks now. Once flicker writes a book ill stop reading this shit. Go do something about your lives and make real friends. Message boards are for loserzzz.

haha, wow. man, people love sucking flicker's dick.

see ya

Guest smccown13
Out of all the girls I know to have a crush on, why do I pick my best girl-friend. Shit.

visual aid...

[image]

What's keeping you from going for it?

She doesn't like me in that way thing. As usual. She totally makes it clear. I still have a dream though....

hahaha. i love hypocrisy...

i'll give sebro a solid C- Mainly due to lack of humor.

dude, seriously chill. if you don't care about the board, people, or thread, and then want to come to a thread you dont like and insult people... what does that say about you? It's like going to a mexican restaurant, knowing you hate mexican food, and then bitching about how mexican food sucks. In the famous words of Husker Du " it makes no sense at all"

and if flicker writes a book , it better be hard bound.. fuck that weak paperback bullshit!

Guest smccown13
i could really go for a burrito right now. i think i will take myself on a lunch date tomorrow to get one.

edit - if i am dating myself, does that still make me a dateless loser?

If you do two things after another..it's a date with yourself. I.e..I like to take myself to the record store and then chipoltle. If you work as much as I do, taking yourself out really is a date.

i could really go for a burrito right now. i think i will take myself on a lunch date tomorrow to get one.

edit - if i am dating myself, does that still make me a dateless loser?

If you do two things after another..it's a date with yourself. I.e..I like to take myself to the record store and then chipoltle. If you work as much as I do, taking yourself out really is a date.

so true.. i remember when i was working at sxsw, i hadn't had a day off in 3 months. it sucked, but the 1st day we had completely off i went out and bought a shit ton of dvd's, cd's and went to eat a steak out by myself.. it was nice.. then i went home and was in bed by 6pm.. it ruled.

Guest smccown13
If you work as much as I do, taking yourself out really is a date.

TRUTH. I pretty much have two full time jobs. My coffee gig and school so when I actually get time to do something it's a miracle.

Yeah..bring home new records/clothes on a FULL stomach really feels great.

Guest smccown13

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':ae2sikli]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':ae2sikli]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

i know this is off topic, but our band had it's first show tonight. and since you people are up i'll just say it here..

we played after a pepper/sublime band... and before some weird folky type band, where the singer (who was not too bad on the eyes) danced like ELaine from Seinfeld. there were like 30 people there (it only holds maybe 70 tops.. then they all left after we played.. tons of hot women.. mostly our bassist's friends..

what's funny about playing after a sublime band.. we are metal and had 2 bass fullstacks, and 1 guitar half (week i know.. that's me) and they were all playing out of small combo amps.. it was surreal somewhat

sweet. wish i played in a band. i'm just glad we're not talking about food anymore. You don't understand how much i want to go to McDonalds.

and the bartender gave me beer for free because san antonio won tonight.. then we went to the pizza place next door and the dude gave me free pizza too..

but what sux is my tinnitus is kickin'

and mickey dee's has a pretty good mcflurry

TRUTH. I pretty much have two full time jobs. My coffee gig and school so when I actually get time to do something it's a miracle.

Yeah..bring home new records/clothes on a FULL stomach really feels great.

I cannot wait for Saturday/Record Store Day for this very reason. Got vegan dim sum planned with a good friend of mine and touring the record stores.

sweet. wish i played in a band. i'm just glad we're not talking about food anymore. You don't understand how much i want to go to McDonalds.

and the bartender gave me beer for free because san antonio won tonight.. then we went to the pizza place next door and the dude gave me free pizza too..

you need to get like 3 bacon cheeseburgers, if you get enough of them its like a real meal.

you need to get like 3 bacon cheeseburgers, if you get enough of them its like a real meal.

i hate cheese in hamburgers.. i just think it's nasty.. i know i'm weird...